Classes are 30-minute or 45-minute sessions. Charges are termly, paid in advance and vary depending on the tuition packages chosen. For further details on prices please don’t hesitate to get in contact.
- TRIAL LESSON This is available to all potential new students in the term before enrolment. As we only take on new students bi-annually this is only available in the term before starting lessons.
- PRIVATE ASSESSMENT This is a lesson to assess a pupil’s dance potential and future dance needs (fee according to duration).
- WEEKLY STUDENT Attends one lesson per week in chosen genre.
- COURSE DISCOUNT Students who attend at least 3 lessons per week will receive a discount. This is not applicable in the first term of enrolment and is dependent on fees being paid by the deadline.
- PRIVATE STUDENT Students who book regular private lessons each term. Limited availability.
The CCDA Student Rate is a concessionary rate that enables students to receive their tuition at a discounted price. There are three levels to this amazing opportunity, they are:
- BRONZE: 6 classes
- SILVER: 7 classes
- GOLD: 9-12
For example, a typical Gold Student might do the following 10 classes:
- 2 Ballet, 2 Modern, 2 Tap classes
- 1 Limbering, 1 Pointe Class, 1 Jazz
- 1 Competition Group (plus rehearsals and performances)
One fee paid in advance per term allows you to nominate (space permitting) the classes they wish to attend, up to ONE level above or below their ability. This will also give pupils the opportunity to join the Performance Group.
NOT INCLUDED in Student Rate tuition packages
- Private Lessons
- Examination Entry Fees
- Festival Entry Fees
- Solo, Duet & Trios Choreography for festivals
- Mock Examinations
- Singing Classes
- Summer Schools & Workshops
- Extra coaching due to student non-attendance (whether scheduled classes, examination classes or special activity)
- Contemporary Classes (Only Included on Gold rate)
- Musical Theatre (Only Included on Gold rate)
Student Rate Packages – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Fees must be paid in full in advance of term; one full terms notice of discontinuing this package must be given in writing. Late Fees will automatically incur a 10% penalty.