How does my child progress to next level?
CCDA grade by ability NOT age and progress is strictly on an individual basis, allowing students to work at their own preferred pace.
- By examination in that grade (automatic after successful result)
- By invitation of current teacher due to exceptional progress, commitment and full attendance.*
- By teacher assessment after a pupil has completed a minimum of 3 terms (excluding show term) in the grade.
Are Private lessons available?
- Yes a maximum of two pupils may share a private lesson.
- Although these sessions are uneconomical to offer CCDA will continue this service to support those keen to progress.
- Regular sessions can be booked for a half term with payment in advance.
- Occasional private sessions can be booked with payment at lesson.
- All private sessions are subject to strict 48hours notice for cancellation or full fee is payable.