Classes are 30-minute or 45-minute sessions. Fees are termly, paid in advance and vary depending on the tuition packages chosen. For further details on prices please don’t hesitate to get in contact.
- TRIAL SESSION These are offered in any of the nine genres that are taught at CCDA. Ideally, this occurs in the term before enrolment.
- PRIVATE ASSESSMENT These are available to assess pupil’s dance potential and future dance needs (fee according to duration).
This is given to students who attend at least 3 lessons per week. This is not applicable in the first term of enrolment and is dependent on fees being paid by the deadline.
- WEEKLY STUDENT Attends one lesson per week in chosen genre.
- COURSE DISCOUNT Students who attend at least 3 lessons per week will receive a discount. This is not applicable in the first term of enrolment and is dependent on fees being paid by the deadline.
- PRIVATE STUDENT Students who book regular private lessons each term. Limited availability.
The CCDA Student Rate enables students to receive their tuition at a discounted price. The levels of this amazing opportunity give discounts ranging from 5% up to 50%. The single fee is paid in advance of payment date and requires a full terms notice of discontinuing the package (this should be given by completing a notice form from downloadable forms section on the website).
N.B. – CCDA members who have been having lessons for a minimum full term are eligible providing there is sufficient space in the requested classes.
- BRONZE: 6 classes
- SILVER: 7-8 classes
- GOLD: 9-11
- PLATINIUM 12-15 classes
- DIAMOND 16+ classes
Outside of Tuition packages other costs you may encounter are:
- Examination Entry Fees; Mock Examinations; Festival/Competition Entry Fees; Extra coaching due to student non-attendance (whether scheduled classes, examination classes or special activity)
Other opportunities also available are:
- Bespoke Solo, Duet & Trios Choreography
- Private Tuition
- Summer Schools including Ballet Boost, Musical Theatre Bootcamp, Skills week.
- Bi Termly Workshops by industry professionals
N.B. – On all tuition packages any ‘Late Fees’ will automatically incur £10 administration penalty.
Student Rate Packages – TERMS & CONDITIONS
To facilitate the smooth running and individual support for all pupils we operate the following policies…
Enrolment is taken as continuous unless we receive a completed notice form.
REQUIRED WRITTEN NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL FROM:
- A particular Class = 6 dancing weeks’ notice prior to the end of term
- Discontinuing Student Rate & All Groups = Full term’s notice
- Stopping classes at CCDA = Before Class Change deadline of the previous term
In lieu of notice, a full term’s fee is payable.
All entry fees must be paid in full and costumes, props & CDs returned to CCDA.