CCDA offer a range of packages to suit every bride & groom.
We are happy to discuss your individual requirements, so you get the best possible outcome from your first dance. However, we will always have to take into account the character and style of the dance, as well as your dress type before designing this routine.
The complete package includes all four options below, however it is possible to choose the option that best suits your needs.
- INTRODUCTION OF STEPS – This will introduce you to some steps suitable for your first dance.
- OUTLINE FOR ROUTINE – It will give you a guideline of how to piece your steps together.
- RECAP – Steps & routines.
- BESPOKE – Wedding dance choreographed to your time scale and requirements.
Children’s Dance Parties
CCDA offers DANCE PARTIES which all involve physical activity, fun and excitement for your child.
Choose from the following fun filled themes:
- Princess Party – Become a Princess for a day. Special feature – Make your own Tiaras.
- Disney Disco – Dance and play games to your favourite Disney songs.
- Model Experience – Special feature – Star as a model, paint your nails.
Make up & hair artist can be ordered upon request with Photographer (CDS of prints included).
Range of dress up clothes available.
- Pop Party – Dance and play games to your favourite pop songs.
- Ballerina Party – Your own ballet class party – Dress up in tutu’s and perform for the parents.
- Musical Theatre party – Your own musical theatre class party. Special feature – performance of a musical theatre scene for parents.
- Heroes or heroines Party – Choose your hero or heroine and the party will be lead by them.
- Street Dance party – Your own street dance class party- Special feature performance of a street dance group for parents.
- Singing Party – Singing class – Learn to sing your favourite Disney songs & perform on karaoke.
- Bespoke Parties – If the above option do not fit your needs, then tell us what you would like and we will try to provide it.
Parties wishing to have face painting, tatoos, makeup or any products placed on childrens skin, must have sought parental permission for all the children attending or a note specifying which children can or cannot take part in set activities.
Any child under the age of 16, must have a signed permission form to take part in the model experience. Only suitable photos will be taken so please do not ask for any others to be taken, as staff will not take photos they feel are in any way inappropriate or may put the child at risk.
We are unable to offer food due to children’s allergies, however we have a kitchen and you can provide food on site should you wish.