These are a great source of fun, camaraderie and a wonderful way to share your talent as well as progress at a quicker rate
What are the requirements for CCDA Groups?
- Pupils who have attended a minimum of two terms in the genre of group and are of a standard required by each group
- Space availability – Competition Maximum 16.
- Regular attendance and ability to take part in performances and competitions is essential.
- Removal from a group would occur if the required commitments are not met.
What are the tuition levels required?
Competition Groups are all by invitation to audition for the group. Please let Miss Katherine know is you are interested so we can ensure you are at the required level and therefore supported in your progress to be invited to audition.
- Seniors 14-18 years
- Intermediate 11-15 years
- Juniors 9-12 years
- Tap – mixed age group minimum level grade four by audition
- *Pre-Junior 5-10 years
- CCDA PHOENIX Cheerleading Competition Groups
- Sparks (6-10 years)
- Ignites (9-13 years)
- Flames (12-16 years)
- Blaze (15-18 years)
They groups display at fetes, Phoenix festival as well as competing in UKCA & ICC competitions.